Front-end Developer (Angular)
TanQyou is the most innovative gas station chain and mobility platform in the Netherlands, which believes the use of mobility will change rapidly in the coming years. Based on these expectations, TanQyou transforms conventional gas stations into so-called mobility hubs. A digital platform that brings refueling, parking, EV charging, shared cars and fleet management together. TanQyou is able to generate higher customer loyalty (loyalty program) in maximum convenience (license plate, facial recognition) through digital tools.
Due to the rapid growth of TanQyou, and our ambitions of further expanding our company, we are searching for experienced and independent Front-end Developers.
The position in a nutshell
We are searching for experienced Front-End developers who are always looking for the boundary between creativity and functionality. You want to optimize the user-friendliness for the millions of visitors to our customers’ webapps with pixel perfection. Together with your colleagues you work on achieving one goal: designing webapps that work intuitively and deliver stunning online sales.
What are you going to do?
You are an all-round Front-end Developer. Improving the user experience is always your top priority.
The successful Angular Developer will need to have:
- Medior knowledge of Angular;
- You are familiar with the front-end implementation from start to finish;
- You are able to develop and debug;
- You are experienced with Git and scrum.
What we offer
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- An all-round job with many responsibilities;
- A competitive salary;
- Great career opportunities and lots of space for personal development;
- Training opportunities such as courses, event and more;
Send us your application to email@example.com with the reference “Front-end Developer”.